Stray Animals Emergency Fighting Vehicle
Special designed vehicle for immediate medical intervention to injured, weaken and requiring cared street animals / pets for any kind of vaccination, surgery, operation and to transport the animals / pets to the necessary care houses.
Why Animal Ambulance?
- to minimize loss of unattended animals in traffic accidents and similar situations
- Treating and creating a more livable World for animals
- Preventing uncontrolled reproduction (neutering) and providing opportunities for animals to lead a healthier life on the streets (parasite and rabies vaccination)
- transporting aggressive or sick stray animals to the nursing homes
- To make the animal lovers happy by getting the support of all sections of the neutral society